Ever thought of teleportation while staying in Dubai to a 1950’s American restaurant. Sounds fascinating and exciting to our taste buds.
Sauce, is of its kind a newly opened American diner based on the 1950’s era. Situated at the wonderful location of Al Habtoor city near Hotel V has its unique concept and interior. When you will reach the place you will be amazed to see the waitresses dressed up in cute Red and Turquoise retro dresses. The Interior looks super cozy and comfy with the floor in black and white stripes.
This post will not be complete if I will not mention the desserts which give a great sense of old American water watering options. American cheesecake, apple pie, peach cobbler, and banana split are amazing options. This post will not be complete if I will not mention the desserts which give a great sense of old American water watering options. American cheesecake, apple pie, peach cobbler, and banana split are amazing options.
Few great features of this Restaurants:
- The Great value for money menu makes you nostalgic with its Salads, Hotdogs, Sandwiches, Slides, Pizza, Ice creams, and Shakes.
- One plate of hotdog comes with 2 sets of french fries with drinks that can be easily shared by 2 people.
- They have pet-friendly outdoor which will give you a sitting area for smoking as well.
- This home-grown first of its kind of restaurant in Business bay offers various varieties of Mocktails and Shakes.
- Hotdogs, Bread & Mac cheeses are fast-moving and amazingly delicious items.
- Sauce has a variety of 20 different sauces created by their own chef with a twist in taste such as black Mamba, Tahini mustard, blue cheese Mayo, Garlic & onion sauce.
- They accept all Debit cards and credit cards.
- Al Habtoor residents can avail of 10% discounts on the bill.
- They have a variety for health-conscious people as well such as Grill steak, Grill salmon, etc.
You can plan your quick lunch or dinner here with your best buddies. Don’t worry if you have kids, they have great options under the kids’ menu as well. So, in total it is a family’s quick bites place where you can go even in your pajamas and after meal take a nice evening walk by the side of the canal and enjoy the night view of the Habtoor city.
Read the other Restaurants reviews in my blog.