UAE is doing wonders in terms of controlling the covid and the vaccination execution for the residents. Almost everything is open but with all the required precautions of wearing masks and distancing. During a pandemic, we didn’t step out for any outside eating or gathering due to various reasons including young kids at home.
This weekend we decided to go out for some quick bite but none of us wanted to go to any of the places we visited earlier. We were looking for something cozy, near to our place and of course good food and delicious desserts. I heard about Saya Brasserie Cafe a lot but never got a chance to visit it. Earlier we were new to Dubai, so it was a settling period and then Pandemic. So, the venue was decided and it took us less than 10 mins to reach that place from my place.
Getting parking near the Saya Brasserie Cafe was easy but unexpectedly Cafe was not empty. We entered the place and the first reaction of my husband was “OMG, it is overly cute, am I allowed, or is it only for ladies?”. My reaction was wow I can click many pictures for my Instagram :-). Yes, it was Cute, Sassy, Pretty, and Pink all over everywhere. The whole place is picture-perfect for Instagram.
The Cafe is divided into two portions one is full of Pink and white flowers which will give you a feeling of the great spring season and the other portion is in pastel shades with a hint of white, green, and black paintings and setup.
I would like to describe the menu a bit more. They have a good range of Soups, Salads, and an amazing collection of desserts. The unique part of the collection was the theme which is equally in sync with the ambiance. They have various pink-colored dishes such as volcano fries, Signature Avocado, The ultimate benedict.
Moreover, the range of desserts were amazing and mouthwatering. We tried Cascading rose which was made out of Vanilla, Rose Ganache and 1 was enough for two persons. Rates for all the dishes were pocket-friendly.
Points to remember:
- You will not find much options for vegetarian eaters only few Salads, soups and Desserts were sumptious.
- Limited food options for the Vegans at Saya Brasserie cafe.
- It will be good if you book your table in advance because it get overcrowed during peak hours and especially in weekeds.
- Additionaly, dress nicely if you want to click few pics for Instagram :-). They have nice picture points.
- They accept cards and cash. Zomato gold or any kind of membership doesn’t work on weekends.
- Locations: Al Wasl, City Walk, Palm Jumeirah, The Pointe.
Read my reviews on other restaurants as well.